Majulah Connection was established as a membership-based organization and is currently funded from sponsorship and membership contributions, incomes from projects and activities it organizes, and consulting services it provides.
Corporate members comprise of publicly-traded and private companies and relevant government or government-linked organizations.
Corporate Membership benefits:
- Invitations to all Majulah Connection’s networking activities
- Personal introductions for business opportunities, funding and talents, on request
- Priority sponsorship privileges for all Majulah Connection events
- Business consulting and facilitation by Majulah Connection under Global Singapore (for China linked projects). Where significant resources and time are needed (e.g. set up of projects or fund raising), Majulah Connection charges success fees on a case by case basis. Some examples of the services include:
- Assistance to selected Chinese entrepreneurs and companies with the connections and services required to set up and expand overseas, including setting up operations and securing of PRs in Singapore
- Assistance to Chinese companies in raising funds or listing on the Singapore Stock Exchange or other overseas exchanges.